Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D7CX: I pledge that Web Services module will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Let other sites to communicate with your site with this AP, just like Google, Flickr, Facebook do! Choose which sites might publish content, change user information or simply integrate a Flash application with your site.
If you want to access other sites' services, you should take a look on Web Services API.
- Pluggable services: you might add new functionalities, allowing other sites do more and more with your site's data.
- file: get, getNodeFiles, insert
- menu: get
- node: get, save, delete
- search: nodes, users
- system: mail, getVariable, setVariable, moduleExists
- taxonomy: getTree, selectNodes
- user: get, save, delete, logged, login, logout
- views: get, export, import
- Pluggable authentication: it comes with a very simple authentication method, called DirectID. But you might use other. The recommended one for production sites is OAuth, version 2.x
- Pluggable servers: the 1.0 version comes with XML-RPC server, but you can build other servers like popular REST and SOAP.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,449
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!