If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Looking for a new maintainer.
Unfortunately I no longer have the time to maintain this project and thus I am looking for a new maintainer.
What is Webmail Plus?
Webmail Plus is a full-featured email client for Drupal. It's designed to provide email for any or all members of a Drupal site. It relies on a standard IMAP (Dovecot, Courier-IMAP) server for mail storage and localhost or SMTP (Postfix, Exim) server for mail delivery. It's a great way to add email/webmail functionality to your Drupal community site.
Drupal 6.x Release
The following UI features are implemented:
- Compose/send message with predictive text for address fields
- Ability to send attachments
- Savings sent messages to the Sent folder
- Saving messages to the Drafts folder
- Standardization of UI
- Integration with Contact Manager (soon to be released)
- Granular global (admin) configuration
- Personal configuration
- Gmail-style conversation threading (reported broken)
- Message tagging
- Message filters
- Integration with Solr search
- Support for IMAP folders (no sub-folder support)
- Ability to move messages between folders
- Site-wide address book
- Ability to convert emails into Drupal nodes, publishing of email attachments via integration with the File Framework
- Limited content caching to limit the number of IMAP queries
- New message notification block
- Folder(s) block
Drupal 5.x Version
If you need webmail functionality for Drupal 5.x please check out Basic Webmail.
Drupal 4.x Version
The Drupal 4.x version is available but is no longer supported.
Development of this project is supported by OpenBand on behalf of its clients.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,322
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.