This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Webhook is designed to make it easy for Drupal to handle webhook callbacks in a modular and flexible way.
Yes! This module supports features. All webhooks are exportable.
Webhook uses CTools plugins, which means it is easy to extend it to suit your needs. The webhook_example project includes example plugins for handling a github callback and logging with watchdog.
These plugins handle unserializing the data submitted ot the webhook. The WebhookPluginsUnserializer_Interface defines the interface for creating a new unserializer.
These plugins process the data that has been submitted. WebhookPluginsProcessor_Interface defines the interface for creating a processor. The config form isn't currently used.
The webhook_example sub module demonstrates logging github commit callbacks in watchdog.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 53 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,583
- Last modified: June 23, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.