Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds a webform component where you could use a View as a datasource for your normal webform select component. Instead of hardcoding all the selectable values in the component values field you just select a reference to a View similar to the CCK nodereference. The selectlist/radiobuttons/checkbox then automatically gets filled with all the nodes from the View.
This module works only with Webform 6.3x
The modules is based on Webform Select Component and CCK Nodreference.
For a Drupal 7 use this module https://drupal.org/sandbox/mrconnerton/1373760
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 202 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,116
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!