Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds a webform component where you could use a View as a datasource for your normal webform select component. Instead of hardcoding all the selectable values in the component values field you just select a reference to a View similar to the CCK nodereference. The selectlist/radiobuttons/checkbox then automatically gets filled with all the nodes from the View.
This module works only with Webform 6.3x
The modules is based on Webform Select Component and CCK Nodreference.
For a Drupal 7 use this module https://drupal.org/sandbox/mrconnerton/1373760
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 209 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,102
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.