Integrate the userpoints system with the webform module and allows individual webform submissions to award points to the submitter. With the upgrade of Webform to v3, the ability to include PHP code within the form submit process was removed and placed into a seperate module (webform_php). Whilst the functionality of the module I have created can be replicated using webform_php, it is not recommended to use this method as it opens up security issues - such as allowing php code to be run from a textfield - something the author is strongly against.
The webform_userpoints module simply adds an admin item to the webform config page allowing the webmaster to manage userpoint allocations without the need to include php code or install modules that may increase the security risk.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 46 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,231
- Last modified: March 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.