This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a new component to webform for taking payments using the simple_payments module (paypal, moneybookers, paypoint).
At the moment this module is in testing (=under development). There isn't much documentation. Have a look at the source if in need. It's only being tested with the simple_payments_paypoint module so far.
Requires the webform module (3.x) and simple_payments.
Sponsored by World Development Movement.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 807
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.