Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds rules integration on webforms.
Did you ever want to react on webform submission using rules but couldn't find the proper event?
Webform Rules makes it possible to catch webform submissions by rules and do whatever you'd like to do with it (meaning: do whatever rules let you do with it).
Since version 7.x-1.5 component values are always structured as an array. So if you used something like
<?php print $data['components']['email']['value']; ?> before you should change this to
<?php print $data['components']['email']['value']; ?>
This change was necessary because submission data is always saved as array and the old structure led to inconsistent behavior across the different event types (a.g. after saving a draft or after submitting a webform).
Development on Webform Rules is sponsored by undpaul.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Rules, Utility
- Reported installs: 16,624 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 90,781
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.