This module gives basic revisioning functionality to Webform submissions. It is designed to look and function similarly to Drupal core's revisioning system.
- View, Revert, and Delete revisions of Webform submissions.
- Leave log comments per-revision (except for the initial submission).
- Resend email to recipients upon revision - requires Webform 3.x or later.
This module can be very useful if you wish to track edits to a submission.
- Webform - either the 2.x or 3.x branches are compatible with 7.x-1.x branch, though the 3.x branch is recommended.
- Use 7.x-2.x branch with Webform 4
- Unpack Webform Revisions under your /modules/ directory.
- Visit example.com/admin/build/modules and enable.
- Remember to configure permissions, if you want anyone but admin to be able to see revisions!
- Visit example.com/admin/settings/webform-revisions to configure email settings.
- To use, submit a Webform. Then, view the results. Pick your submission and edit it, change something, and submit again. You will notice a new "revisions" tab at the top of the screen. Click that to see past revisions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 281 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,719
- Last modified: December 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.