Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module gives basic revisioning functionality to Webform submissions. It is designed to look and function similarly to Drupal core's revisioning system.
- View, Revert, and Delete revisions of Webform submissions.
- Leave log comments per-revision (except for the initial submission).
- Resend email to recipients upon revision - requires Webform 3.x or later.
This module can be very useful if you wish to track edits to a submission.
- Webform - either the 2.x or 3.x branches are compatible with 7.x-1.x branch, though the 3.x branch is recommended.
- Use 7.x-2.x branch with Webform 4
- Unpack Webform Revisions under your /modules/ directory.
- Visit example.com/admin/build/modules and enable.
- Remember to configure permissions, if you want anyone but admin to be able to see revisions!
- Visit example.com/admin/settings/webform-revisions to configure email settings.
- To use, submit a Webform. Then, view the results. Pick your submission and edit it, change something, and submit again. You will notice a new "revisions" tab at the top of the screen. Click that to see past revisions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 277 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,629
- Last modified: December 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.