Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Webform Private File Gateway provides umbrella functionality for controlling access to private files through the use of a webform. Users are forced to fill out a webform before they are granted access to the private file they are requesting. Developers can optionally specify whether or not to send an email the the user with a link to the file download and/or enable cookies for remembering the user.
The difference between this module and Webform Protected Downloads is that Webform Private File Gateway controls access to ALL private files whereas Webform Protected Downloads requires separate webforms to be created for different files.
- Download module and copy webform_file_gateway folder to sites/all/modules
- Enable Webform Private File Gateway module.
- Visit admin/config/media/file-system page to configure module settings.
- Configurable email validation message
- Cookies for remembering user and tracking
- Webform submission and file download tracking in the database
The "webform email component" dropdown on the administration screen properly changes when webform dropdown is changed. However, this field will cause errors when trying to save.
Check out the Comparison of file download gateway and tracking modules for a list of other similar modules.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. Feel free to connect with us on Twitter and Facebook
If you would like to learn how to build smarter marketing websites with Drupal, checkout the Drupal Site Success! ebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, File Management
- Reported installs: 193 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,937
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.