Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Version maintainer: Demoshane.
Drupal 7 version is a complete rewrite. (Note: There is no upgrade path).
Module offers robust event handling features that you can easily extend with the power of webform and it's contrib modules.
- Event content type
- Administrative tools to manage an event
- Event page with current participants, and possible queue to an event
- Users can opt to: Signup, queue (If event is full) and cancel their signups
- Ending date support: After set date event is closed
- Participant limit support: After certain number of signups, event turns on queue and prevents users from signing up.
- Queue protection: Queue is protected while administrator is editing it
- Event overflow protection: Event can't overflow under situations many users are filling the form
- Re-opening event if space is freed up (Queue is protected, signups are enabled only after queue is sorted)
- Easy updating from queue
- Handling of cancelled users (Will be improved later on)
- Events page(view) also administrative tool for quick searching (ajax)
- Themeable admin page via template
- Slots based registration
- Overbooking functionality
- Block for user event activity
- Toggle to show event activity on user profile
- Admin page for defaults and options
- Start date functionality
- Creates webform base on node creation
- Toggle for single slot signups
- Overbooking toggle
- Automatic activity notification for email address via node form
- Toggle for automatic updating of node titles according to event status
Enable module (Preferred way: drush en webform_event)
- Webform (v. 3.x. Support for 4.x is planned)
Modules that complement functionality
The Drupal 7 module is sponsored by Wunderkraut.
The D6 module is meant to combine the flexibility of webform with the simple event capabilities of Signup. It allows a webform-enabled content type to be flagged as an 'event', which provides a per-node event settings tab. The Drupal 6 version requires the webform module. It was sponsored by UNC Charlotte.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 107 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,176
- Last modified: August 26, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!