Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will allow webform creators to restrict which roles can use webform components per webform.
Much like how you can restrict submission access of a webform (a feature provided by webform out of the box), this module provides a way to allow access to each webform component to only selected roles. It adds settings for denying access, permitting read-only (view) access, and read-write (edit) access, with a list of selectable roles in each component's settings form. Selecting no roles for each is the equivalent of selecting read-write for all roles.
Installation & Configuration
- Install and enable this module as you would any other module.
- Configure each component by clicking the Webform tab and clicking "edit" next to each component. Then scroll down to "Component Access".
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 625 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,168
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.