Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module will allow webform creators to restrict which roles can use webform components per webform.
Much like how you can restrict submission access of a webform (a feature provided by webform out of the box), this module provides a way to allow access to each webform component to only selected roles. It adds settings for denying access, permitting read-only (view) access, and read-write (edit) access, with a list of selectable roles in each component's settings form. Selecting no roles for each is the equivalent of selecting read-write for all roles.
Installation & Configuration
- Install and enable this module as you would any other module.
- Configure each component by clicking the Webform tab and clicking "edit" next to each component. Then scroll down to "Component Access".
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 624 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,339
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.