The Webform2PDF Drupal module is an extension of the Webform module. It can be used to generate PDF document from the results of a form. The generated PDF document can be attached to the form summary e-mail sent by Webform module, or it can be downloaded from the /Results/ page. Different PDF templates can be set for each form. The templates can be formatted with HTML tags, and they can be edited with WYSIWYG Drupal module, making the template creation easy and the templates highly customizable. The output documents will be created by using these templates.
- Webform module
- Webform2pdf 2.x supports Webform 2.x
- Webform2pdf 3.x supports Webform 3.7 or newer.
- Webform2pdf 4.x supports Webform 4.x
- 4.5.000 or later required from webform2pdf 2.x or 3.x
- 6.0.000 or later required from webform2pdf 4.x
Provided by NIIF (http://www.niif.hu/en)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3,604 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,014
- Last modified: March 24, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.