This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Webapp Module adds some functions for iOS and Android devices such as:
- Deliver App icons for all different iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and for devices with Retina displays and Android Chrome Standalone Homescreen App
- Prevent links in standalone iOS web applications to open Mobile Safari App
- easy meta-tags configuration
- Viewport settings
- Selection of iOS status bar style
- display "Add to Home screen" box for new users (Requires library module)
- Phone number detection switch
- Tap highlight switch
- input for homescreen app title if is to long (only for iOS6)
Libraries Module if you want to use the "Add to Homescreen" Infobox
Download and install as usual, just download, put it in your modules folder and enable it :)
or use 'drush dl webapp' and 'drush -y en webapp' in your command line
To configure the module, navigate to the path /admin/config/content/webapp
Support for Windows Mobile with icon, text and RSS input field for the tile
If you need an D6 Version, ios_webapp is a similar module, just for iOS optimized and with less features. We don't plan to have a port of WebApp to D6 at this time.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mobile
- Reported installs: 120 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 721
- Last modified: 16 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.