Weather Check lets the user to create a block to display the weather condition at a particular location. By default, it displays the weather at location, set in the administrator configuration page. Administrator decide the parameters to be displayed in the block. Anonymous user can move the location pin across the map to view the weather condition at that particular location.
Administrator can choose from any of these available parameters:
- City Name
- Country Code
- Minimum temperature
- Maximum temperature
- Cloud Description
- Visibility level
- Wind speed
- Wind degree
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location, Other, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 639
- Last modified: 29 October 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.