Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a really simple module that warns administrators about "Development" modules being enabled in production (eg: devel, coder, simpletest, etc). This list is completely configurable, of course, along with a switch to configure whether the module warnings are active or not (so you can disable the warning in development).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 647
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!