Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The voting module is an experimental extension to the VotingAPI module that will be useful to developers.
If you are a developer who uses the VotingAPI and would like to make it's API better, this project is for you.
From a high level, I would hope that voting could become a facilitator module (for fivestar, and eventually other voting widgets) that would provide these general features:
- Definition, assignment, and management of voting axes (tags).
- Object type assignment (e.g. node type, but also maybe users or comments?).
- Voting widget assignment (i.e. provide a generalized framework for other modules to implement the widget used to cast a vote ).
- Act as a testbed for features that could potentially be added into VotingAPI.
- Anything else that can be identified as duplication... Ideas welcome!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Downloads: 1,760
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.