The voting module is an experimental extension to the VotingAPI module that will be useful to developers.
If you are a developer who uses the VotingAPI and would like to make it's API better, this project is for you.
From a high level, I would hope that voting could become a facilitator module (for fivestar, and eventually other voting widgets) that would provide these general features:
- Definition, assignment, and management of voting axes (tags).
- Object type assignment (e.g. node type, but also maybe users or comments?).
- Voting widget assignment (i.e. provide a generalized framework for other modules to implement the widget used to cast a vote ).
- Act as a testbed for features that could potentially be added into VotingAPI.
- Anything else that can be identified as duplication... Ideas welcome!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Downloads: 1,734
- Last modified: November 27, 2014