This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The VoIP Voice module enables users to personalize phone interactions with Drupal sites by adding their own voices to VoIP Drupal scripts.
Among other features, VoIP Voice facilitates
a) the translation of existing audio prompts to other languages, and
b) the creation of voice-over recordings that replace computer-generated voices with prompts that are more personal and that reflect local accents and dialects.
You should give this module a try. It's really fun!
The VoIP Voice module is part of the VoIP Drupal framework. This module has been originally developed by Tamer Zoubi and Leo Burd under the
sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Mail
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,001
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.