Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The VoIP Twilio module makes it possible for the VoIP Drupal platform to make and receive text and voice calls via the Twilio Cloud Communications service (http://www.twilio.com/).
In particular, the VoIP Twilio module enables the creation of Drupal sites that:
* Are accessible via SMS and regular phone calls
* Can use a combination of 8 voices (4 male, 4 female) in 4 different languages for text to speech generation
Currently, voiptwilio.module is distributed as part of the VoIP Drupal module (http://drupal.org/project/voipdrupal).
The VoIP Twilio module has been originally developed by Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Last modified: September 25, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.