The VoIP Twilio module makes it possible for the VoIP Drupal platform to make and receive text and voice calls via the Twilio Cloud Communications service (http://www.twilio.com/).
In particular, the VoIP Twilio module enables the creation of Drupal sites that:
* Are accessible via SMS and regular phone calls
* Can use a combination of 8 voices (4 male, 4 female) in 4 different languages for text to speech generation
Currently, voiptwilio.module is distributed as part of the VoIP Drupal module (http://drupal.org/project/voipdrupal).
The VoIP Twilio module has been originally developed by Leo Burd under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Last modified: September 25, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.