The VoIP Tropo module makes it possible for the VoIP Drupal platform to make and receive text and voice calls via the Tropo Cloud API service (http://www.tropo.com/).
In particular, the VoIP Tropo module enables the creation of Drupal sites that:
* Are accessible via Skype, IM, Twitter, SIP connections and phone numbers in over 40 countries
* Provide SMS capabilities to and from U.S. numbers
* Can use a combination of 16 voices (8 male, 8 female) in 6 different languages for text to speech generation
In addition to that, the VoIP Tropo module extends the standard VoIP Drupal API with support to voice recognition via the new addGetVoiceInputCommand().
Currently, voiptropo.module is distributed as part of the VoIP Drupal module (http://drupal.org/project/voipdrupal).
The VoIP Tropo module has been originally developed by Leo Burd and Tamer Zoubi under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Last modified: September 25, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.