This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Visual Form Alter gives you the possibilities to edit any form element on the fly instead of having to code manual modules for it.
It also supports the possibility to export all the changes into a automatic created module for saving performance if you have done a lot of changes.
- Install as you would any normal module
- Point your mouse over any form object, a <*> will appear, click on this
- Do the changes necessary. To make default values again, just leave empty. For empty string write
- For creating a manual exported module, go to admin/config/system/vfa_export
Check out a video here:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 662
- Last modified: 18 March 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.