This module is a wrapper if http://sprymedia.co.uk/article/Visual+Event and provides a tool to display a visual representation of bound JS events.
but it is typically down to their complex nature and difficulty to debug.
To this end I've created Visual Event to help track events which are subscribed to DOM nodes.
subscribed to them, what those events are and the function that the event would run when triggered. This is primarily intended to assist
debugging, but it can also be very interesting and informative to see the subscribed events on other pages.
More Information at: http://sprymedia.co.uk/article/Visual+Event
- Install the module
- Assign a role with permission to access visual events
- Click in the checkbox labeled Visual Event (bottom left corner on your screen) to parse JS events
- Clicking on the overlayed icons will display all the events bound to that HTML element
- To close Visual Event press the ESC key
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 1,181
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.