This module provides an API for controlling the visibility of arbitrary elements, similar to block visibility settings in Drupal Core. The 6.x version of the module also provides form creation helper functions.
- Role specific visibility settings
- Path specific visibility settings
- Show only on paths %
- Do not show on paths %
- Allows wildcards Example: products/*
- Custom PHP Code.
Known Modules using Visibility API:
There is no upgrade path from the 5.x to the 6.x version.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 76 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,135
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.