Virtual Fields allows developers to define virtual fields that do not store any data. These fields can be added to entities from the field_ui, and can query information from external services or calculate the value of the field dynamically.
This is an API module. You only need to enable it if a module depends
on it, or you are interested in using it for development.
It is the continuation of the Blackhole project, but grew out of the name.
Developed at Reload!.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 248 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,165
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.