This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Virtual Site allows a site admin to quickly instantiate a sub-site or standalone site within a single Drupal install. Virtual site instantiation includes, among other things, the ability to quickly populate a new site with placeholder content, menus, and selection of custom themes.
This module is in early development, so it may be a few weeks before the first development release is posted. However, this project page has been created to begin fleshing out documentation and feature set.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Last modified: 30 May 2013
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.