This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Vimeotube input filter is based on the Googtube module by Keizo Gates that provides a simple input filter that converts Vimeo.com URLs into embedded objects in a simple manner. When users post a URL to videos on the Vimeo.com site, the URL is automatically converted to a video with the video's embed code.
- Download and install the vimeotube module (see Installing contributed modules for a more detailed explanation.)
- Enable the Vimeotube Module at Administer > Site building > Modules
- (Optional) Set the default width and height for Vimeo Videos processed by the filter at Administer > Configuration > Vimeotube Settings
- Go to Administer > Configuration > Input Formats and enable the filter in your desired input formats.
- Rearrange the filter weights on the input filters rearrange tab to resolve conflicts with other filters. After the HTML filter and before the URL filter is probably best.
For example, your Filtered HTML may look like this after being rearranged:
HTML Filter vimeotube Filter Line break converter URL Filter HTML Corrector
If you don't rearrange, you could end up with doubled videos.
Development sponsored by: Real Time Data
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 604
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.