This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Vimeo API is a drupal oauth2 integration with vimeo through the official vimeo.php library.
Vimeo.php is a library for interacting with the latest version of the Vimeo API.
To install vimeo.php, you can download the latest version from https://github.com/vimeo/vimeo.php.
To utilize the library in your code, you should include vimeo.php on your libraries/vimeo folder.
This module needs vimeoapi library, which is autoloaded using composer.json file included in the module. This composer file can be installed and processed installing composer_manager (https://www.drupal.org/project/composer_manager).
Other ways to process composer.json to autoload needed classes file are no tested.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 301
- Last modified: 27 May 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.