Views node field (viewsnodefield)
Provides a field to display a node (as in, when under row style fields, it'll appear as a field).
This module enables you to display a node (in any build mode, like teaser/full, that row style allows) in a views field, so you can combine it with other fields
Currently it uses the same theme and settings function that row style node does.
Because various cool display plugins are field-only, views node field was created. It
adds a field that can be added under fields, node in the views ui. Build mode
and whether to display links/comments (untested) can be set.
An example module is views accordion, which does not provide a
row node style without patching.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 1,483 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,233
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.