Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module can help you refactor a Drupal codebase by locating redundant views and displays or simply improving your understanding of what views are used where.
It achieves this by logging where views get executed. You can then run reports from drush or through the UI (
admin/reports/views-usage-audit) that tell you what menu paths individual displays got execute on or simply provide you with a list of displays were never executed.
It is designed to be highly performant and safe to be run in production but can also be used in development environments provided you exercise all parts of your site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 568
- Last modified: December 14, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.