Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Does your client want to modify the header, footer, title, or empty text of a view, but you don't want to train them on the rather intimidating Views UI admin interface or give them access to pages that may allow them to mess up their site? Then this handy little module is the solution for you!
"Views UI: Edit Basic Settings" places edit tabs on Views pages, similar to node pages, and allows users with the correct permission to modify their header, footer, title, empty text, or number of items to display. This module also provides a separate interface that displays a list of views. All Views are defined by you, so you can exclude certain Views.
The WYSIWYG module is supported, so users may use a rich text editor when editing Views content settings.
Views 6.x-2.x, Views 6.x-3.x, Views 7.x-3.x
- To define which views to display, visit "Site Building" --> "Views" --> "Editable basic settings"
- Make sure the user role has the "edit views basic settings" permission.
- The edit page is accessed via "Content management" --> "Edit views." Tabs are also created for views pages.
Please note fields will automatically use the "override" Views setting on save, leaving the "default" value unmodified.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Views
- Reported installs: 4,489 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,305
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.