Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module provides a tree-based style plugin for Views. It is equivalent to the tree-based style template from Views 1.
It is based off of the list style. Although it generates a nested view, there is still only a single query run for the view making it quite performant.
The 1.x branch is compatible with Views 2. The 2.x branch is compatible with Views 3.
- Create a new view using the Fields row style. Populate it with the appropriate fields you want.
- Select the Tree (Adjacency model) style plugin.
- Select the linking fields in the style configuration panel. Generally, you will want to link from a nodereference field to the nid on the same node type. That is, the nodereference field is used as a pointer to the "parent" node.
- Save and enjoy.
This module has been tested and used with the following relationship-oriented modules:
- Taxonomy (in core) - parent/child relationships
- References - node and user references
- Relation - references between any entities (D7 only)
- Entity reference - references between any entities (D7 only)
- Organic Groups (D7 only)
This module was developed for http://www.star-fleet.com/.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 18,054 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 300,274
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.