Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Provides a views style that displays rows as a table sortable using the jQuery tablesorter plugin.
The views tablesorter module is a views style plugin that can be used to output views in a table that uses the tablesorter jQuery plugin.
The tablesorter jQuery plugin allows tablesorting without refreshing the page or re-querying the database.
It also includes a pager so that multiple pages of results can be accurately sorted without refreshing the page or re-querying the database.
Note: If you are upgrading from 6.x-1.0-alpha1 you may need to re set up your tablesorter views' style settings.
For more tablesorter information see - http://tablesorter.com/docs/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 65 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,000
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.