Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is an add-on for Views Slideshow to provide Ajax-based loading of slides. See http://drupal.org/node/323366 for history & details.
My hope is that Ajax loading will become part of Views Slideshow in the future. As noted in http://drupal.org/node/323366, the Views Slideshow maintainer has said that he cannot add it at this time and that it must be a separate module until further notice. To facilitate the maintenance of the module, it was approved as a separate project by the Drupal admins.
When Ajax loading becomes part of Views Slideshow, this project will be deprecated.
Supports Ajax loading for:
- Views Slideshow Singleframe
- Basic autoplay mode.
- Random order, various effects and transition settings.
- Slideshow controls (beta).
Not currently supported:
See issue queue for details & status
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,494
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.