Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module generate table descriptions for Views based on actual database schema.
You can alter the auto-generated information by implementing
hook_views_data_alter(). This is also the place where you can add join definitions, relationships and modify the handlers.
Every installed module with a database schema can be enabled or disabled for auto-generation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 229 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,889
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.