This is a basic Views style plugin that allows for a limit on the number of rows displayed within a grouping field. So, for instance, if you have a view that outputs the following:
Grouping Field 1 - Row 1 - Row 2 - Row 3 - Row 4 - Row 5 Grouping Field 2 - Row 1 - Row 2 - Row 3
there is currently no way using Views to only show the first two rows under each grouping field without painstakingly making several different displays. That's where this module comes in.
To use this module, simply change the style plugin for your view to the "Grouping Field (with Limit)" option. You will then be presented with options to choose your limit and offset (the offset just controls what row to start on, e.g. an offset of 1 would omit the first row from each grouping field). Please note that in order for this to take effect, you must set your row limit on the actual view to Unlimited.
Obviously, this module requires Views 2+.
This module is sponsored by August Ash, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 3,910 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,977
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.