Note: I just transferred this project to dagmar. --Bdragon
A deceptively small plugin to return views data as JSON objects.
This module is meant for people doing heavy-duty JS work. Knowledge of JSON, jQuery, and a bit of Views internals is needed to fully utilize this module.
*HINT* I highly recommend using this in combination with the jQuery Forms plugin.
This project is outdated, if you need JSON support for views 2 and 3, please take a look to http://drupal.org/project/views_datasource
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Views
- Last modified: October 6, 2010
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.