Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Views Flag Refresh allows site administrators to configure which views are refreshed automatically via AJAX when certain flags are selected. This is useful when you have a view that filters by flagged content and you want the view to be refreshed automatically when content is flagged or unflagged elsewhere on the page.
The Views Flag Refresh module also allows administrators to select widgets that alter the display of the view while it is being refreshed. Some examples are displaying a throbber image or textual message alerting the user a refresh action is being taken. By implementing the API, developers can add additional widgets with ease. Refer to the documentation for more information.
Views Flag Refresh is configured entirely through the Views interface.
Additional settings will be available to the Use AJAX option in each display's Basic Settings tab.
Additional settings will be available in each display's Advanced tab in Other > Flag refresh popup.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,966 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,637
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.