div) in Views fields output, to group fields, by adding a new field: "Global: Fieldset" and a few preprocessors. Also introduces a new template:
views-fieldsets-fieldset.tpl.php where you can customize your fieldset output.
Progress here. Try the dev branch and let me know.
- Download & install
- Open existing view or create new
- Add fields
- Add field "Global: Fieldset" and customize settings (html tag, collapsible, tokens etc)
- Add more fields?
- Rearrange fields to drag normal fields under Fieldset fields. You can nest fieldsets.
- Result will be visible in Preview
There are several new templates. You can specify the filename the Views way. See Theme: Information for theme hook suggestion specifics. Availables:
And of course the related preprocessors:
2.x will have better template naming. 3 different theme functions for 3 different kind of fieldsets:
detailswith optional title
It will also support
custom types. See
If you only ever used the normal fieldset, it will be fully backward compatible with 1.x.
Test well anyway!
The module is not compatible with Views grouping fields (found within "Format > Settings" of the view). If attempting to add a fieldset wrapper to a set of fields grouped by another field, override the relevant Views template. Use Theme: information to find which one.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 21,724 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 56,133
- Last modified: February 23, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.