A community contribution by http://www.sooperthemes.com/#-Drupal-Themes
Data visualization for views. Supports charts and "BigText" in views. I made this module as a backend for my Drupal Commerce dashboard.
- It's important that the module is supplied with numeric values, this means you need to select unformatted fields in Views.
- If you're trying to get total amounts per month/week etc. you need to use views in aggregation mode, as explained in the video tutorial that is linked above. You will probably also need the views_date_format_sql module and use it as depicted in this screenshot:
- If you're trying to Chart Drupal Commerce monetary values you need the latest dev of this module so that unformatted values are available (even with multicurrency set-ups).
Why another module for charts?
I needed something that works and I needed it quick. Other modules don't support one or more of the following:
- Interactive charts that work on iPad/iPhone. This module uses Google Visualization API which is HTML5/SVG
- I had to start from the ground up to get a module that's built to be compatible with AJAX blocks and live data. It required a Drupal/views integration with a different approach.
- Drupal 7
- Views 3
- Views aggregation
The latest dev version now supports multiple data series. When using the latest dev it's important the the X-axis labels are the last views field. Views field ordering is used for semantic header/values detection. Example: http://drupal.org/files/screeni_0.png
Views charts, views data visualization, drupal google visualization api, google charts, views graphs, views infographics, ajax charts, ajax graphs, drupal 7 charts
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 506 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,129
- Last modified: May 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.