This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
BACK UP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS MODULE FOR AN UPGRADE. Really. We're not kidding.
Tentative upgrade instructions (these may change):
- Before upgrading your site to Drupal 8, update to the latest 7.x-3.x release of Views on your Drupal 7 site.
- Back up your data and place your site in maintenance mode.
- Install the 7.x-1.x release of this module.
- Navigate to
admin/build/views_d8_upgradeand click "Perform upgrade." Warning: This will copy your Views data and uninstall the Drupal 7 Views module.
- Follow the Drupal core instructions for upgrading to Drupal 8, including updating this module to its D8 version. This will convert your old Views data (still saved in the database) to Drupal 8 Views.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Last modified: November 26, 2012
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.