Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides some useful (views)fields.
Now that the Views module has incorporated the rownumber and markup fields, only the PHP field is left for this module. I started a new project called Views PHP. It also includes support for PHP filters and sorts.
- Field that allows usage of custom text and the input filter system.
- PHP code
- Field that allows usage of custom PHP code (with access to view's database result)
- Field containing rownumber (respects pagers).
What can you do with it?
Have a look at the previous support requests.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 8,157 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 69,620
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.