This module enforces Views time-based caching for all uncached views. This can drastically improve Views (and site) performance.
Administrators with sufficient permissions may make exemptions for specific views, notably those with exposed filters (which don't always play well with caching).
Views hides its cache settings. It's easy to forget to set caching. Someone will remember to do it later, right? Often, later often never comes. Or maybe your content admins have access to views_ui, but they can't be trusted to make good caching decisions. Whatever the reason, this enforces time-based caching.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 1,353 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,748
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.