This Views filter provides the between date functionality you've been looking for by answering the question: "What events are on this date?" It displays all content (comparing start and end dates) occurring on a specified date.
Creating this functionality with standard Date filters requires two filters: start date less than or equal (<=) to the supplied date and end date greater than or equal (>=) to the supplied date. The problem is two filters means users must enter a date range, when technically selecting "September" is a range: September 1st to the 30th.
It compares two date fields with one supplied date. Effectively it is the opposite of the standard Date Views "between" operator, which compares one date field with two supplied dates.
- Install the module.
- Add the filter "Between Dates" to your View.
- Select the start and end fields to compare; separate date fields or a single field with start and end dates.)
- Adjust granularity to filter by year/month/date/hour/second.
- Optionally, expose the filter
Screenshot image from: http://drupal.org/node/1302940#comment-5382424
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 4,297 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,067
- Last modified: March 11, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.