For views displaying a lot of content, loading & rendering the view can cause out of memory timeout errors.
This module defines a new page display for views called "Batch Page". It functions exactly the same as a normal views page display, except when first displayed, the view is loaded incrementally via the batch API and cached.
You can customise the number of items to load per batch in the display settings.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 865
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.