Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Views Area Options is a module that extends Views 3.0 to have other options in the Empty, Header, and Footer areas.
So far the only option I've thought up is displaying a block. This allows you to display any block when a view Empty, or if you just want to placed a block in the footer or header.
If you would like to have a view in the Empty, Header, or Footer areas check out http://drupal.org/project/views_field_view (as of now it has to be from a cvs checkout as the feature hasn't been release yet).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 58 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,065
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!