This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Views Advanced Routing is a module providing a custom display extender for Views allowing you to take advantage of Drupal 8's new routing system . You can set the defaults, requirements, and options for each route.
|Support requests are taken on Drupal Answers with the views tag. Ask a question!|
|Please post bug reports and feature requests to the GitHub project.|
Enable Views Advanced Routing
- Enable the module.
- Go to Administration -> Structure -> Views
Click the 'Settings' tab.
Click the 'Advanced' sub tab.
- Under Display extenders, enable the 'Route' checkbox.
- Save configuration.
- Open a view with a 'page' or 'feed' display.
- In the center column, a new 'Route' setting will be displayed. Click the link to set your custom route settings.
- Route YAML is in the same format as Drupals '*routing.yml' files. Strip top level YAML keys such as defaults, requirements, options. Input values directly into the textbox.
- Save the view.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, Views
- Reported installs: 269 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,381
- Last modified: 17 September 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.