Defines a field type View reference which creates a relationship to a Views display and allows the view to be displayed as the content of the field.
This module is modelled on Node reference and usage is similar.
Additionally, you may enter arguments for each view by a delimiter seperated list with support for PHP generated arguments.
|Tip: Load the contents of your View reference via Ajax with Peekaboo.|
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 8,571 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 135,294
- Last modified: March 5, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.