Module adds 'view own content' and 'view any content' permissions for all of content types.
So, administrator can build a more flexible system of rights.
For example, admin can add 'view own question content' for role 'clients' and 'view any question content' permissions for support engineer so, clients can see only own questions and technical support engineer can see all questions from all clients.
NEW! If you using CCK, you can check new feature 'view content via field_reference'.
Also, see another content access modules:
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,181
- Last modified: December 2, 2014