Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
View modes by View provides a report that shows you which views are using which view modes.
View modes are great, but once you have more than one or two, it's difficult to remember where they're being used – and if you're coming onto an existing project, you don't have that history to rely on. This module supplies that bird's-eye view of where you view modes are being used.
- Install the module like any other (detailed instructions are in README.txt).
- Make sure you have the 'administer views' permission.
- View the report at admin/reports/view-modes/views.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Views
- Reported installs: 84 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,497
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.