If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Includes multiple modules for video communications including room listing, pay per view access control:
- Video Conference integration
- Video Chat integration
- Video Consultation integration
- Live Streaming integration
- Room List
These modules allow setup of Pay Per Minute / Pay Per View ( PPM / PPV ) video chat, consultations & e-learning, webcam live shows, conferences using VideoWhisper Drupal Modules.
See project Resources > Home Page : VideoWhisper Drupal PPV Video Streaming Suite, to read more about this project, installation instructions, requirements and configuration.
Before installing, make sure your hosting environment meets all requirements. These web based video communication applications have demands beyond regular Drupal requirements: a compatible rtmp host is required for live interactions and video streaming.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Access Control, Event, Media, Project management, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,564
- Last modified: May 6, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.