About the module
This module provides integration with the VideoPublishing API bringing specific functionality to the Drupal installation.
VideoPublishing.com is a leading provider of high quality, online video publishing solutions for businesses, publishers, video professionals and website owners.
PHP 5.1.2 or above
1. Create a 'VideoPublishing' subdirectory in the videopublishing module directory
2. Download the VideoPublishing API (PHP Library)
3. Copy the 'library' directory in the 'VideoPublishing' subdirectory
- result: videopublishing/VideoPublishing/library
4. Install as usual
- see: http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Media
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,436
- Last modified: January 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.