Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
About the module
This module provides integration with the VideoPublishing API bringing specific functionality to the Drupal installation.
VideoPublishing.com is a leading provider of high quality, online video publishing solutions for businesses, publishers, video professionals and website owners.
PHP 5.1.2 or above
1. Create a 'VideoPublishing' subdirectory in the videopublishing module directory
2. Download the VideoPublishing API (PHP Library)
3. Copy the 'library' directory in the 'VideoPublishing' subdirectory
- result: videopublishing/VideoPublishing/library
4. Install as usual
- see: http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Media
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,452
- Last modified: January 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.